The following donate to ZCF when you utilize their services or purchase their products. Thank you for supporting ZCF by patronizing them.
MAKE A DONATION TODAY
Your donation helps us raise and educate children between the ages of 18 months and 20 years at Chishawasha who have lost both parents. Help us to provide a loving home for these kids and help them to grow up to be healthy, self-sufficient Zambian citizens.
GIVE TO SPECIAL PROJECTS
Donate today to help us send a container of clothing, shoes, school supplies, books, sewing machines, and household goods ($13,000) in January 2013.
SPONSOR A CHILD TODAY
Transform a child’s life. Help us provide shelter, medical care and an education to a very special child. See photos of the children and learn more about how your support goes a long way!
BECOME AN HONORARY AMBUYA (GRANDPARENT)
Since AIDS and other illnesses have decimated the parental generation in sub-Saharan Africa, the burden of raising children has fallen upon grandparents, who often do not have the financial or physical means to do so. Help us to help them by becoming an honorary grandparent to these beautiful children.
Just a few ways you can volunteer in Tucson:
• Help with monthly sorting, counting, and packing of clothing and other goods to be sent to Zambia.
• Help with administrative needs in the office.
• Help get newsletters ready to mail.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
• Create a working group in your community to help with fundraising or sponsor a volunteer to work in Zambia.
• Host an event or fundraiser in your community. Click here to invite Kathe Padilla, the Founder, to speak at your event.
• Host a gallery opening for the photos taken by the children at Chishawasha. Click here to see the exhibition in a new window.
• Donate needed items for our next container. See List of Needs.